Begin by going to your Bright Data Dashboard and clicking ‘create a Zone’.
Choose ‘Network type’ and click save.
Within Jarvee, click the ‘Proxy Manager’ tab.
Click ‘Add Proxy’.
Fill in the ‘Proxy IP: Port’ column with
Under ‘Proxy Username’ input your Bright Data account ID and proxy Zone name:
Under ‘Proxy Pass’ input your Zone password found in the Zone settings.
Click ‘Verify Proxy’.
Under ‘Social Profiles’, select the Jarvee profile you created and click the ‘Add’ button.
- Create a Zone with the network, IP type, and number of IPs you wish to use.
- Install the Proxy Manager.
- Click ‘add new proxy’ and choose the Zone and settings you require, click ‘save’.
- In Jarvee, on the left-hand side, choose the ‘Proxy Manager’ Tab.
- Click ‘Add proxy’ and under the ‘Select Proxy IP: Port’ column input the IP:Port (i.e. 127.0.0.1:24000
- The local host IP is 127.0.0.1
- The port created in the Proxy Manager is 24XXX, for example, 24000
- Leave the username and password field empty, as the Bright Data Proxy Manager has already been authenticated
- Click ‘Verify Proxy Link’.
- Under ‘Social Profiles’, select the Jarvee profile you created and click the ‘Add’ button.
Jarvee Proxy Integration with Bright Data
Learn how to setup your Jarvee proxy settings and integrate with Bright Data's Proxy IPs