Scrape Amazon web data. Extract and parse all product and category information, including ASIN, seller name, merchant ID, title, URL, image URL, category tree, brand, product overview, description, sizes, colors, style, availability, arrival time, initial price, final price, models, images, features, ratings, and reviews.
Use the Data Collector tool to retrieve publicly available data from Amazon, or purchase a pre-collected dataset.
Compare your prices and inventory with Amazon’s. Find bestselling products.
Instantly crawl whatever data you need from Amazon and export the structured data to a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, CSV), email, HTML, JSON, or API.
Decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when Amazon changes its site structure Data Collector will adapt
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)