Use the Data Collector tool to retrieve publicly available data from Fiverr. Data from specific search queries, such as service titles, prices, and reviews, can be easily collected. This type of open data can be used for price comparisons, filtering the best service providers, and determining the popularity of a particular service.
Instantly crawl whatever data you need from Fiverr and export the structured data to a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, CSV), email, HTML, JSON, or API.
Decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when Fiverr changes its site structure Data Collector will adapt
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)