Use the Data Collector tool to retrieve publicly available data such as questions, comments, and more from Quora.
Instantly crawl whatever data you need from Quora and export the structured data to a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, CSV), email, HTML, JSON, or API.
Decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when Quora changes its site structure Data Collector will adapt
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)